Lisa Morrison began her real estate career nearly 24 years ago. Within the first ten months of being licensed she was titled “Rookie of The Year” proving her natural abilities in the real estate field.
While Lisa always remains an ambitious hard worker, it has been her consistent enthusiasm, dedication and persistence that set her apart. Her ability to recognize the needs of her clients and “Making the Match” is her trademark!
Lisa rose to new heights specializing in vintage homes of distinction in Litchfield, New Haven and Fairfield County, Connecticut. Throughout her sales career she maintained award-winning status reaching Platinum levels within the companies that she worked with.
Lisa later became a trainer and recruiter for several companies and eventually gained the position of manager. As manager, she simultaneously oversaw nine offices with over 100 sales associates. Lisa was instrumental in dominating the markets she managed and maintained top market share particularly in the luxury arena.
Her interest quickly moved on to real estate investments and she mainly targeted Newport, Rhode Island. Lisa purchased homes in Newport and additionally brought several of her Connecticut and New York contacts to invest as well. Lisa believes that Newport is a diamond in the rough! With the sailing community, colleges and tourism coupled with the close proximity to New York, Connecticut and Boston an investor cannot lose!
Lisa formed The Newport Group at Coldwell Banker combining her experience with a strong national company that offers superior service and maintains the highest in professional standards. The group strives to offer consistent customer care to all of their clients. Whether, renting, buying or selling you can expect the same excellent service throughout the process.
ACCOMPLISHMENT AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Chairwoman Rose Island Lighthouse Wine Tasting and Auction
- Governors Ball Committee Member
- Chairwoman Salve Regina Wine Tasting and Auction
- Member of The Tennis Hall of Fame
- Womens USTA
- PGA National Tennis Club Member
- Licensed in both CT and RI Realtor since 1987
Chrissie Downes is a third generation Native Newporter. After raising 2 children in Newport while working at both “Sig’s” and being employed with the Newport School Department for the past 20 years, she has now joined Coldwell Banker and “The Newport Group”.
Chrissie knows houses. For over 20 years she has worked along side her husband in the general contracting/construction business helping oversee new construction, renovations, as well as other associated trades. Being no stranger to the housing industry combined with having exceptional history involving public relations, Chrissie’s solid work ethic and determination is he key to your success!
Mr. Miller has a 17 yr sales career spanning from Boston, Manhattan and now back to New England specializing in client relationship building. His strong work ethic and win/win team collaboration are paramount to his success. He has a keen sensitivity for clients relocating. Recently honored the 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 Rhode Island Monthly Magazine Five Star Professional Award- distinguished RI realtors providing quality service honored to top 7% of all realtors. Awarded Coldwell Banker’s International Sterling Society Award as multi-million dollar producer. Steve has worked extensively with both sellers and buyers on Aquidneck Island including neighborhoods in Newport, Portsmouth, and Middletown. He’s your Trusted Source for Intelligent Advice” A resident of Edgewood in Cranston, recently named RI Monthly’s “Best Places to Live”.
- Full Time Licensed Realtor
- RI Civic Chorale & Orchestra, Inc, Excecutive Director
- Gartner Inc, Sr Acct Manager, IT Research Advisory firm
- Richmond Events, National Sales Manager, New York, NY
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Rhode Island Association of Realtors
- Member, Kent-Washington Board of Realtors
- Member, Statewide Multiple Listing Service
Education & Certification
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, BA – History & Music, 1994
- University of E. Michigan, 1992, ECHT Abroad program
- National Association of Realtors, GREEN designation
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist , CHMS designation
- Accredited Buyer’s Representation, ABR designation
- RI Civic Chorale & Orchestra – Board member
- Special Olympics Rhode Island – Coach, mentor, volunteer
- Serve Rhode Island – Advisory Board member
- Member of Coldwell Banker Cares
Tony has the unique ability to combine his skills and experience to offer a wide range of services to his clients. He fully understands and integrates both space and scale when approaching his projects. His trademark is to bring it all together to capture the essence of ones lifestyle from conception to reality. Tony is passionate and enthusiastic about his career in Real Estate and Design and adds so much value to the team! Tony enjoys both living and working on Aquidneck Island and makes his home in Newport.
Education and Experience
- Real Estate Developer since 1980
- Commercial and residential construction specialist
- Graduate of Design Newbury College
- Studied Hospitality and Management
- Former owner of 52 room waterfront Historic Inn/Restaurant
- Proprietor of the Venetucci Home and Venetucci Imports businesses
- Designer of a national furniture and accessory collection
ACCOMPLISHMENT AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Vice Chair for the Flower Show Market Place
- PS Economic Advisory Board Committee